The WAX510D is truly the next generation of wireless (WiFi 6) AP, especially for businesses looking to strike the right balance between performance and budget. Its built-in 2nd Generation WiFi 6 (Qualcomm 802.11ax 2.0) chipset allows the access point to take advantage of the full range of WiFi 6 technologies including uplink OFDMA and MU-MIMO, which can?t be found in the earlier releases of 802.11ax products. The WAX510D boasts an impressive quad-core processor with 2 network accumulators to guarantee that a smooth and consistently fast service is provided to each client at all times.
- IEEE802.11 ax/ac/n/g/b/av
- Bandwidth: 20-, 40- and 80-MHzv
- 2×2 dual-optimized antenna
- Nebula Cloud managed / Controller-managed / Standalone
- 1 x 10/100/1000M LAN
- PoE (802.3)at: power draw 17 W / DC input : 12 VDC 1.5A